Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Dress from Spring Maternity! I LOVE IT!

Bought this maternity dress from Spring Maternity cos it is 20% off!  Nowadays I find wearing dresses more comfortable than maternity pants cos my baby bump is getting bigger.

Don't know why Daddy said this dress is not nice but I love the colour very much.  Nv mind, Daddy doesn't have much fashion sense anyways...hahaha!

I'm at 25 weeks now.  Think the bump is getting more obvious cos people are giving up their seats for me.  One gentleman stood up when I got into the train.  I was holding my bag and talking on the hp.  He was very nice.
Most of the time, people will give up the reserved seat except for one time when a lady gave up her seat for me but another woman immediately walked over quickly and sat down.  The moment she sat down, she covered her eyes with her hands and pretended to sleep.  The lady sitting next to her jst continued to chat with her friend and pretend not to see.  It was very tiring to stand throughout the whole journey back home..sigh!  Luckily I drive so when I need to work, either Daddy will drive me there or I will drive to work myself.
Yes, I love my baby bump!
 M getting breathless very easily nowadays. Can't walk around for too long and can't sit down for too long as well.  I think it must be Kaiser pressing against my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment