Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny Behind the Scene Photoshoot

Mummy says:

Below are some behind the scene photos during Spring Maternity Photoshoot on 22 Nov 2010.  Actually, I didn't even know that someone is taking these photos...hahaha!





 Having a great chat with Susan, my new found friend!

 We kept talking, like we have known each other for a long time....hahaha!

I looked angry here, although I'm trying to channel the cool look...hehehe!

Enjoying the breeze...


ok, I'm trying to project the super model....ahem...I mean, the super mummy look.

Must be something hilarious.

One of my favorite photos

Charlie's Angels with big tummies..hahaha!









Ooopsss...why am I looking in a different direction?


 Another of my fav. photos.

Mummies trying to act KAWAII 


 Group shots before we called it a day...


Nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment