Monday, August 30, 2010

Pregnancy Worries

Mummy says:

I wasn't too keen to let a lot of people know about the pregnancy cos a pregnancy has too many worrying factors, like 1st trimester being the most unstable one, 12 weeks OSCAR test to check for abnormalities and 5 months detailed scanning to check whether the organs are developing and functioning properly.  In fact, anything may just go wrong during the pregnancy, up till the moment the baby is out.  Rather than to stress everyone about it, me and Daddy decided to keep this quiet until it is more or less stable.  But I guess Daddy is just far too excited and started to post on his facebook regarding this pregnancy after the gruelling 1st trimester...hahaha!  He also commented on my facebook and so the news spread.  Some friends sent their congrats via facebook and one of my long time friend, Christie, whom I got to know when I was with SIA back then, dropped me an email via facebook and taught me a lot of things regarding pregnancy.  if not for her, I would be very blur and not sure what to do.  There are many people whom I want to thank, like Sis Vivi and her hubby Jon, Michelle who encouraged me with her own story, Christie, Alvin(my ex colleague) who taught me how to cook veg and fried chicken, Selina, a young lady who consoled me and Daddy when we lost our angel in Dec 2009, clients who became friends and dropped me messages during the unfortunate incident and many more.  Of course, not forgetting Daddy's colleagues and friends.

There are people who are very sincere and happy for us when they heard that we are successful yet again but of course, there will be detractors as well-people who are not sincerely happy for us or may even curse the pregnancy.  But let's think about it this way... we must have a balance of good and bad people to make the world balanced and go round.  What Daddy and mummy hope is for Baby Kaiser to be born healthy and grow up well without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment